incl. mono ⋅ bx_digital V2 Manual (PDF)
bx_digital V2 is a state-of-the-art digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering class 11-band equalizer, M/S De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters, plus extra M/S features, such as Pan for M&S, and Stereo Width Control.
bx_digital V2 works in 3 modes(!) including a sophisticated “M/S Mastering” mode and emulates the three most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers literally all the features of the hardware including the M/S-Solo-Buttons, and a lot of functions that the hardware doesn´t even offer (Auto Listen, etc).
The software is available for TDM, RTAS, AAX, VST and AU systems.
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo)
- New and unique “SixPack” Master Section
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz
- Built-in M/S De-Esser / dynamic EQ (20 Hz - 22 kHz)
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions
- New Auto Solo and Auto Listen modes for TDM & Native
- Individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only!
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs
- Touch-sensitive Auto Solo: interactive with ICON for solo modes
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the center section ICON-EQ
- Mousewheel control supported for MAC & PC